- What does back mean in texting?
- What is another word for looked at?
- What does BBM mean sexually?
- How do you say right back at you?
- What is the meaning of look at you?
- How do you respond to look nice?
- What does have a look mean?
- What does it mean when someone says back at you?
- Does Touche mean right back at you?
- What can I say instead of you too?
- What Ditto means in English?
- What does Tu Shay mean?
- What is the meaning of same to you?
- What does BSCK mean?
- What back means?
What does back mean in texting?
BACK means “Woman’s bottom” So now you know – BACK means “Woman’s bottom” – don’t thank us.
What does BACK mean.
BACK is an acronym, abbreviation or slang word that is explained above where the BACK definition is given..
What is another word for looked at?
What is another word for looked at?sawviewedremarkedcaught a glimpse ofcaught sight ofdescrieddistinguishedespiedgaped atgawked at77 more rows
What does BBM mean sexually?
behaviourally bisexual menWe consider the potential of behaviourally bisexual men (BBM) as a bridge population in sexually transmitted infection (STI)/HIV transmission by comparing sexual risk behaviours, attitudes and sexual health outcomes of BBM (defined as men who reported sex with men and women), with men who reported (i) exclusively male …
How do you say right back at you?
right back at yareturn the compliment. phr.same goes. phr.same applies. phr.also goes. phr.same here. phr.say the same. phr.second the motion. phr.right behind ya. phr.More items…
What is the meaning of look at you?
“Look at you” is used when the speaker wants to draw attention to the target. It can be positive or negative depending on the context. It can be a way to say “you look bad” or “you look good”. It doesn’t have to be purely looks, it can also refer to personality, achievements, traits etc.
How do you respond to look nice?
1. If someone says you look good, you can simply say thank you and move on. This is probably one of the easiest ways to answer “You look so good!” However, your answer may be incredibly deceiving. If it is a person who you rarely see and just walk by, saying thank you and not going into detail is a good option.
What does have a look mean?
1. have a look – look at with attention; “Have a look at this!”; “Get a load of this pretty woman!” get a load, take a look. look – perceive with attention; direct one’s gaze towards; “She looked over the expanse of land”; “Look at your child!”; “Look–a deer in the backyard!”
What does it mean when someone says back at you?
An exclamation used to express the same sentiment back to the original speaker; same as “you too” and “same to you.” Primarily heard in US, South Africa. A: “You’re one of the nicest people I know.” B: “Aw, thanks!
Does Touche mean right back at you?
touche. Touché is defined as a word used to acknowledge a clever point made at someone else’s expense. An example of touché is what you say when you are having a conversation with someone and they make a point at your expense, showing why they are right and you are wrong.
What can I say instead of you too?
you toolikewise. adv.back at you. phr.ditto. adv.same to you. phr.and you. phr.feeling is mutual. phr.and for you. phr.as well. adv.More items…
What Ditto means in English?
noun, plural dit·tos. the aforesaid; the above; the same (used in accounts, lists, etc., to avoid repetition). Abbreviation: do. … Compare ditto mark. another of the same. Informal.
What does Tu Shay mean?
—used to acknowledge a hit in fencing or the success or appropriateness of an argument, an accusation, or a witty point.
What is the meaning of same to you?
—used to return a greeting or insult”Merry Christmas!” “(And) the same to you!””Go to hell!” “The same to you!”
What does BSCK mean?
Big Screen Cleaning KitBSCKAcronymDefinitionBSCKBig Screen Cleaning Kit
What back means?
1 : the rear part of the human body from the neck to the end of the spine : the upper part of the body of an animal. 2 : the part of something that is opposite or away from the front part.